The Select 30 All American camp will be held August 18-20th during the National Pro Fastpitch (NPF) Championship Series (site TBD). The goal of the Select 30 All American National Camp is to help identify, expose, and develop the elite level amateur players in America. This National Camp allows the top players in each graduation class to gather in one location and compete on the field to showcase our top amateur talent.
USA Elite Select and Flo Softball will work together through the player nomination/invitation process and live event coverage. Select 30 will utilize Flo’s Hot 100 to act as part of the player selection process. All Hot 100 players will receive an automatic invitation to the Select 30 All American National Camp.
The Select 30 National Camp will utilize both an invitation and open process.
- Automatic Invitees
- 2016 1st Team All Americans
- 2017 Flo Softball Hot 100 athletes
- 2017 Futures All American Direct Selects
- 2017 Futures All American Tryouts
- Coach Nominations (own players & opposing players)
- Event Director Nominations
What to Expect:
USA Elite Select has partnered with the All American Scouting Network (AASN) and the NPF to provide a three-day event experience for these elite players. Participating athletes will have the opportunity to showcase their individual talents through two days of evaluations on athletic and game performance. Players will be evaluated on athletic testing, offensive and defensive testing, mental toughness and overall game performance.
The National Camp concludes with the Select 30 All American Games, which features the top 30 athletes in each graduation class as selected by AASN following two days of evaluations. These athletes will compete against each other in two games to determine who will be named First and Second Team All Americans. The final All American teams will be announced via a selection show on Flo Softball following the event.
Age Groups: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 graduates
Select 30 All American Camp Experience includes:
- Admission to National Pro Fastpitch Championship Games
- Exclusive interaction and access to college and NPF players
- Player interviews and media training
- Friday/Saturday: Player evaluations and combine testing conducted by All American Scouting Network and NPF athletes on Friday and Saturday. Players will go through position-specific drills and will be tested on various metrics in fielding, hitting, pitching, throwing, and athleticism.
- Sunday: Select 30 All American Games. Following the two training sessions and evaluations, the Scout Team will select the Top 30 players to represent each grad class. This Select 30 will play two 7-inning games on Sunday morning coached by attending college and/or professional players.
- Select 30 All American Team Selection: The announcement of final First and Second Team All Americans will be announced following the Games via selection show.
TBD (NPF Championship Series Host Site)